WISCONSIN ALL-STATE TRAPSHOOTING TEAM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Team members will be chosen based on average and verified by ATA reports to the WTA Secretary and ATA Delegate. Once they are chosen, they will be notified by the WTA Board of Directors Committee by mail. This will be accompanied by a request for additional information to be used in the Annual Handbook distributed at the Annual Meeting.
The teams will be comprised as follows: Men’s – 10, Lady 1 – 5, Lady 2 – 5, Veteran’s – 5, Sr. Vets – 5, Juniors – 5, and Sub-Juniors – 5.
Wisconsin All-State Trapshooting Team Qualification Requirements (Revised 09/30/22)
- You must be a resident of Wisconsin prior to March 1st of the target year being considered.
- You must shoot the three Championship events at the Wisconsin State Shoot in the year under consideration.
- You must shoot 200 Championship Singles, a Championship Handicap, and a Championship Doubles at any of the Wisconsin Zone Shoots or the ATA Central Zone shoot that is shot at the Wisconsin location.
- You must shoot three clubs, 400 Championship targets at the State Shoot, any zone shoot, the ATA Central Zone shoot, or a regular registered shoot would each count as one club. (revised 09/30/22)
- State Shoot is held at Homegrounds
- Regular Registered Shoot is held at Homegrounds (May shoot, Fall Classic, etc.)
- Zone Shoot
- ATA Central Zone Shoot
- A person could shoot both a registered shoot and the state shoot at Homegrounds and it would count as two clubs
- The team for which you will qualify will be based first on your category, and second on your gender (for example, a Lady Veteran will be placed on the Veteran team if her average is high enough. If not, she will be placed on the Women’s Team if her average is high enough).
- Sub-Junior: A person who has not achieved his/her 15th birthday by the first day of the target year.
- Junior: A person who has not achieved his/her 18th birthday by the first day of the target year.
- Veteran: A person who has achieved his/her 65th birthday by the first day of the target year.
- Sr. Veteran: A person who has achieved his/her 70th birthday by the first day of the target year.
- Lady 1: A female shooter, who has not reached her 55th birthday by the first day of the target year.
- Lady 2: A female shooter, who has reached her 55th birthday by the first day of the target year.
MINIMUM TARGET REQUIREMENTS:
|Mens / Lady 1 Total ATA||2000||1500||1200|
|Lady 2 Total ATA||1500||1000||800|
TOTAL IN STATE FOR HIGH AVERAGE AWARDS ONLY (revised 09/20/2013)