The WTA Campground is located in the Town of Rome in Northern Adams County, just 45 minutes north of Wisconsin Dells. We offer 104 full electric, water and sewer hook-up 45 x 80 pull-through deluxe sites. Homegrounds is situated in a well-established recreation area offering a variety of activities for the outdoor enthusiast. Within minutes, enjoy trapshooting at the WTA’s shooting facility, golf legendary courses, drive challenging ATV and UTV trails at Dyracuse Park, fish or boat local waters, or just relax in the natural scenic surroundings.
The WTA Campground is wholly owned and operated by the Wisconsin Trapshooting Association and is directly adjacent to the world-class Shooting Facility. Our mission is to provide our guests with a beautiful, clean, safe and well-kept vacation place to camp and relax.
For Reservations: please call our Amy Jenkins at (888) 704-6588.
Our Amenities include:
- Spacious 45′ x 80′ Pull-Through Sites
- Full 50/30/20 Electric, Water and Sewer Hook-Up
- RV Sewer Dump Site
- Indoor Bathroom Facility with Private Showers
- ATV/UTV Wash Station
- On Site Laundry
- Miles of ATV/UTV Trails
- Fire Rings and Firewood
- Located in the Town of Rome, Near Restaurants, Local Attractions, Stores and Businesses
- Situated Near Boat Landings and Public Access to Local Waterways
- Surrounded by Privacy and Natural Serenity
- Located 12 Miles from Riverview Medical Center in Wisconsin Rapids