Loading…
(888) 704-6588
1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa, WI 54457

WTA Membership collection issues?

Index Forums General Information WTA Membership collection issues?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Pigusch 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mike Pigusch
    Participant

WTA membership:
    Muscoda held their first registered shoot in which WTA membership fee was collected.
    Below are a couple situations that surfaced during the normal registration process.

1.    An adult presented his blue ATA membership with no red dot. He jointed last fall and his red dot was attached to his WTA receipt. Should I have provided a 2d red dot for his new ATA membership card?

2.    A junior show up and has his red dot attached to an orange card and not his blue ATA card, should a 2d red dot be attached to the other cards?

3.    A third shooter shows and swears that he paid his $10.00. The 3S computer indicates he paid his current year membership what should we do?

I am working on a instruction sheet on how to have the WTA membership paid within the 3S program and properly and separately indicated on the 3S finance report.

Mike Pigusch
    Participant

I have just uploaded a 3 page pdf instruction sheet with images.

This should help the clubs with 3S scoring program to be able to enter the administrative data for the state fee and verify that the Finance Report is correct.

3S and State Fee pdf

Mike P

Craig Wojicechowski
    Participant

<b>Thanks Mike. Could you email this info to me at </b>

wal2wal@mtc.net

We have a shoot at Weston Trap next weekend and would like to use your info.

I can not get it to show up on the forum.

Thanks

Woody

Mike Pigusch
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.