Loading…
(888) 704-6588
1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa, WI 54457

WTA Directors

Index Forums General Information WTA Directors

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Tate Barwald 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Tate Barwald

Sounds to me like we have a few that want to volunteer  to help with the WTA, the forum, shoot results, moderator positions,etc. I don’t have time to be on here everyday, that has been stated before, but yet my phone has never rang with questions or comments.

608-334-0585

Brad Patterson
    Participant

Sorry Tate, Been there and Done that. Director for 10 plus years, also State Shoot Tournament Director for 5 years and for many years set up and the moderated the website and discussion forum.

Just a question. If you can’t log on to the site for just 5 minutes and answer a question or two, how could I expect you to be able to take a phone call if your so busy ?

Tate Barwald

Brad I’m on call 24/7!! There will be days when I’m not on here, maybe longer. With that said you still haven’t answered what’s wrong with calling, emails, texts, etc. I get notifications on my phone for these. Also you posted about a week ago on getting your questions answered, did you find the answer you were looking for or is there still some unanswered I can help you with?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.