Loading…
(888) 704-6588
1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa, WI 54457

SE zone results

Index Forums Shooting Events SE zone results

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    M. Peter Rustad
    Participant

Why have these results not been posted or reported to ATA?
    Pete

Bryon Fennig
    Participant

We go through this every year. WHY? I shot 3 events since the SE zone and they are posted with the ATA

M. Peter Rustad
    Participant

I received a check from Beaver Dam but no idea what it is for, no explanation enclosed? Does anyone know who the champion/winners are for the SE zone? Also scores have not been reported to ATA, at least mine don’t show up in shooter info. Thought they have a certain amount of time to get them in?

Bryon Fennig
    Participant

They have 8 days to file or club gets fined.
    I got a check about 4 days after but don’t know what for

M. Peter Rustad
    Participant

I guess it’s just a big secret? Could it be that something is screwed up?

Tim Thompson
    Participant

I checked on the results of a shoot at Sauk a month ago and even though I sent in the reports the next day, they are still not posted. A recorded message said they are swamped with shoot results and are working on it. Better make sure everyone has their average cards up to date for the State Shoot.

Tim

M. Peter Rustad
    Participant

I understand the ata having a backlog this time of year but do not understand why Beaver Dam DOES not have results submitted to WTA FOR posting?
    Thanks Tim

Don Mittag
    Participant

You are correct. This happens every year. The WTA needs to address this issue. A couple years ago the targets weren’t posted by the ATA so I called them and they said that the scores had been sent in but the fee’s had not. Some people need these targets to be used for qualifying for the state shoot.

And the lack of payoff sheets that are supposed to accompany the checks is another issue. How are people suppose to know if the check is correct? Or if it is too much and they are supposed to return the overage. This has been brought up a couple of times at the annual meeting. At Beaver Dam the payoffs are completed so late most people have left already.

James Droster
    Participant

Hi Everyone I think if you can get a hold of AL MCCORD He may be able to help you with a answer and get you turned in the right direction .Hope so /….

Tim Thompson
    Participant

I see the SE Zone results are now in the ATA database. Why aren’t my scores from 2 weeks prior at Sauk posted? I have addressed this issue with higher ups within the ATA. There seems to be an office-related issue with clicking the mouse a half dozen times to get scores posted in a timely manner.
    Tim

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Tim Thompson.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.