Loading…
(888) 704-6588
1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa, WI 54457

PreSquad

Index Forums General Information PreSquad

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tim Thompson 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Don Mittag
    Participant

Will presquad start on May 1st like in past years. Couldn’t find anything on this site or Presquad. Did I miss it? Price the same?

Amy Jenkins

Yes, pre-squad will open on May 1st at noon, just like in past years. It was supposed to be published last week, but I see it is not yet there. Nothing else I can do, until it gets posted on presquad.com.
    I posted the electronic version of the program on the State Shoot page this morning. The program is supposed to be mailed on Thursday of this week.

Let me know if any other questions.
    Thanks,
    Amy

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Amy Jenkins.

Don Mittag
    Participant

Presquad is now up but for July 11th, event 8 the White flyer Handicap is listed as 200 Handicap. The program says 100 handicap????

Amy Jenkins

There are some mistakes on pre-squad. I am attempting to get them fixed. The times are wrong as well. It seems they are in the wrong time zone. Stay tuned. I am working on it as fast as I can.
    Amy

Don Mittag
    Participant

Amy. Up till a couple of years ago I know Michelle took care of presquad. It may have changed but isn’t this part of her contract? If so why should you do it. Don’t you have enough to do?

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  Don Mittag.

Amy Jenkins

Hi Don –
    Thank you, yes I have plenty to do! But, I have to give Michelle the information to put on pre-squad. That is what I meant….I gave Michelle the event info and start times, but they were entered with the “opening” time rather than the “shooting” time. So I had to have her fix it! All good now.

Tim Thompson
    Participant

Thanks for putting the program up online. It’s all I’ve got to use for pre-squad.

Tim

Amy Jenkins

No problem Tim. We won’t talk about my issues with the program right now………it hasn’t been good. I am told they are at the post office. That is all I know. They were supposed to be mailed and delivered mid-April so that shooters had the program BEFORE pre-squad opened.

Tim Thompson
    Participant

I gathered from reading the BOD Minutes you were having issues….
    Thanks for all you do!
    It’s all good. I am all set for the State Shoot.

Tim

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.