Muscoda will hold the scheduled tournament on May 3, 2020.
We have been open on Wed nights since the snow left.
These are a few of the items that are different from normal.
- We will have to follow the “social distancing of six (6) feet between people” requirement.
- The registration area is in the same please bring your own pen if you have to fill out a form or sign a check.
- There will be no food available except for prepacked chips, soda, and candy bars.
- Any shoot-off will be determined reverse scoring and or tied.
- Lewis options are still a “yes or no” as of now.
- Trophies: winners will be notified by mail.
- Only 8 people in club house.
- Extra racks and tables will be staged at each sub-event house.
- The first sub event will be on the right of field “house 5” then moving to house 4.
- A large “on deck” sign will be posted near house 5 that can be seen from the parking area.
- ATA Membership if you planned to renew your at Muscoda please try and do that online with the ATA website.
Major updates will be posted.