Loading…
(888) 704-6588
1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa, WI 54457

Mick McGinley passes

Index Forums General Information Mick McGinley passes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Tim Thompson 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ken Cerney
    Participant

I received notice of the passing of John “Mick” McGinley this morning. I do not have any information of services at this time but will post when I do.

Andy Hall
    Participant

I was talking to Mick a couple of weeks ago, he stated he was feeling the best he had in a long time other than his leg.  This was very unexpected shock.  Mick my friend you will be missed but I know your joined your best friend Paul Sedwick in trapshooting heaven. May you RIP and our prayers go out to the family. Ken thanks for posting this.

Don Mittag
    Participant

I am truly sorry to hear about Mick.  He was quite a character.  He will be missed.  Our condolences to his family.

Don and Melinda Mittag

Virgil Bomkamp
    Participant

I was saddened to hear about Mick’s passing, he was a regular at our Wed. night and registered shoots, helping out wherever he could. I know he was handicapped with his leg but other than that he was always trying his best to help. Wed. night chicken dinners at the local restaurant will not be the same. RIP Mick. Your friends Sandy and Virgil Bomkamp, and the Muscoda Sportsman’s League.

Ken Cerney
    Participant

Service Date: January 26, 2017
    A visitation will be held on Thursday, January 26, 2017 at the Richardson Stafford Funeral Home in Spring Green from 4:00 P.M. -7:00 P.M.

</div>

</div>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 24px; color: #141412; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, Helvetica, sans-serif;”>John M. “Mick” McGinley age 72 of Spring Green passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at his residence. He was born on March 5, 1944 to John and Marie (Bonson) McGinley. Mick had a passion for shooting trap and enjoyed is time spent at the Spring Green Rod and Gun Club. Survivors include, his nieces and nephews, Laurel McGinley, Linda Auchue, Richard (Jennifer) McGinley, Judith (Jim) Melton, 2 great nephews, James Gottschalk and Brett (Kara) Gottschalk, 2 great nieces, Alyssa McGinley and Amanda McGinley, aunt, Grace Barton and a very close friend Randy Hohenstein. He was preceded in death by his parents, long time partner Marge Powell, brothers, Richard James and William. A visitation will be held on Thursday, January 26, 2017 at the Richardson Stafford Funeral Home in Spring Green from 4:00 P.M. -7:00 P.M. Online condolences available at http://www.staffordfuneralhomes.com.  The Richardson-Stafford Funeral Home is assisting the family with the arrangements.</p>

Tim Thompson
    Participant

RIP, Mick! I’ll always be grateful for your help during a shoot.

Tim

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.