Loading…
(888) 704-6588
1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa, WI 54457

How about a update on zone shoot in Beaver Dam

Index Forums Shooting Events How about a update on zone shoot in Beaver Dam

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    James Droster
    Participant

So anyone down there can give a update on the shoot , seems like it was nice weather hope a Great turn out . Post up some good news ok .Thank you JD ..

Don Mittag
    Participant

Good luck with that. I have never seen a update with scores, winners or payouts from them in all the years they have had the shoot.
    It was relatively small, went quick. A bit of rain on Sat. Sunday was perfect.
    I won AA doubles. That is about all I can tell you.

James Droster
    Participant

Thanks Don you are the only one that must come on here lol.lol.
    Great shooting congrats to you and yes i,ve never seen a write up from the club in my life time eather seems strange to me but what do i know , The best out there is Big Mike from ,Muscada gun club …Jd

Al Mccord
    Participant

We had a very good shoot! 128 shooters classified! Great scores and a fun weekend! Don if you would look the results for a least the last 3 years were posted. Glad you won!

James Droster
    Participant

Thanks for posting up AL i Though you would be on this site from time to time , Hope to see more from you in the future , Happy to hear the shoot went good too , Stay well and keep being Happy .Jd ..

Don Mittag
    Participant

All. Where are they posted. I found last year’s June 8th shoot that was posted in September. Looked on your website. Not there. Looked on this site in the shoot results. Nope.

Bryon Fennig
    Participant

I see the nw zone has their scores posted for 2 days. Don did you get a check yet? I got one Wednesday

Don Mittag
    Participant

Yes I did. This is the quickest I have ever been paid.

James Droster
    Participant

Thanks Al for posting up the zone report nice to see the shooters out and about and trying to get back to normal during these tough times ..
    JD

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.