Loading…
(888) 704-6588
1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa, WI 54457

fall classic

Index Forums General Information fall classic

This topic contains 23 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Pigusch 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2015

    Don Mittag
    Participant

    Now all we have to do is get it out somewhere that more people see it.  This forum won’t do much.

    #2016

    Don Mittag
    Participant

    John.  I tried to post it on TS.com on both the shooting and up coming events but because it is a PDF I can’t cut and past.  You may know of a way to do that or with the original file you may be able to post it .  That way a few more people may see it.  Pretty please can you do it?

    #2017

    James Droster
    Participant

    I LIKE WHAT DON IS ASKING ABOVE  The more people see it the more we have a chance at a nice turn out again this year .

    Thanks

    jd

    #2018

    Dick Otto
    Participant

    Original draft of the program was done 1st week of June. BOD had to decide on cost of targets, options, and what added $ would be & how paid out. These things were finally decided at meeting after 5-Man Team Shoot 8/20. Program finished 8/22 & sent to BOD for approval. John posted the program 8/26.
    Next question would probably be what is Top Gun Lewis in the Handicap events. Top two scores are paid 40% of the purse entry, split 60/40. These two scores get ignored when the remaining 60% of the purse Lewis payout is calculated in 3 classes (20% to each class). The 3rd high score in the option becomes the high score of the 1st Lewis Class & is paid 60/40 High Gun. (If more than one shooter has that score, $ divided equally). The remaining 2 classes paid are calculated exactly the same as the 1st after figuring where the next two class break falls. Kinda neat as the score you broke, may wind up paying more than what the top 3 scores did depending on how many others broke that score. It’s a roll of the dice.
    This option doesn’t work too well with the Singles & Doubles but makes for an interesting option in the Handicap.

    #2019

    Mike Pigusch
    Participant

    What the problem with posting on TS dot com. The Link is posted on the WTA web site

    at this location:

    http://www.witrapshooters.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/2016-Moser-Memorial-Shoot-Program.pdf

    I posted it on the WI page of the  ATA web site:

    http://www.shootata.com/Portals/0/pdf/programs/U127218_ProgramFileName.pdf

    You can use either link to post on TS dot com.

    Shoot Muscoda Team shoot 4 Sept, we have 86 Teams.

     

    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Mike Pigusch.
    #2027

    Don Mittag
    Participant

    The problem, Mike,  is that people don’t look at the ATA site and or this one.  I didn’t even know there was a Wi page on the ATA site.   You are the only person I have heard mention it.  There are 50 times the people that see TS.com compared to the WTA and the ATA sites combined.  Flyers should have been sent out also.

    #2028

    Mike Pigusch
    Participant

    This is all you had to do to get it posted on TS dot com. link below:

     

    http://www.trapshooters.com/threads/moser-fall-classic-nekossa-wi-oct-7-9-added.321489/

    Your Welcome

    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Mike Pigusch.
    #2030

    James Droster
    Participant

    Thanks MIKE  for getting it on the other site , I believe it will get more views over there , so again Thank you for your service .

    jdhog

    #2050

    Mike Pigusch
    Participant

    On 28 Aug  2016, I posted the 2d Annual Ray Moser Classic info on the TS dot com web site,

    If you are concerned about this shoot and do not post or bump the post it may go into history.. This is a ATA registered shoot and ATA will send emails  7 – 14 and 21 days at a 150 Mile radius before  the shoot.

     

    Mike P

     

     

     

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.