Loading…
(888) 704-6588
1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa, WI 54457

Dick Otto

Index Forums General Information Dick Otto

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Tim Thompson 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Amy Jenkins

This is not the news that I want to share, but I know that Dick would want everyone to know.

Dick was diagnosed with acute leukemia and is gravely ill. After three treatments this past week, he has chosen quality time with his family rather than quantity. He has gone home from St. Luke’s Hospital and will be entering hospice care soon. His spirits are good.

Dick and Arlene have given a good portion of their lives to the sport of trapshooting and they are hoping that everyone will continue to support the sport we all love. He gave best wishes to everyone and said that he will “see you all again on the other side!!!!”

Please say a prayer for Dick and his family.

Dan Murphy
    Participant

Dick passed away this morning. My thoughts and prayers go out to Arlene and the rest of his family. I know I can speak on behalf of the entire trapshooting community in saying that he will be sorely missed.

Don Mittag
    Participant

Arlene. Our thought and prayers are with you and the rest of the family. Dick will be sorely missed through out the trapshooting community.
    Remember Melinda and I are close so if you need anything let us know.

Don and Melinda

Don Mittag
    Participant

Arlene. Our thought and prayers are with you and the rest of the family. Dick will be sorely missed through out the trapshooting community.
    Remember Melinda and I are close so if you need anything let us know.

Don and Melinda

James Droster
    Participant

Prayers go out to Arlene and Family and knowing that Dick will be shooting with many great shooters in the Grand in Heaven and he is Pain free now .We Lost a great Ambassador for all of us in the State of Wisconsin . Rest in peace Dick .
    James & Judy Droster .

Ken Cerney
    Participant

Prayers go out to Arlene and Family We will miss Dick and the jokes he sent my way.

Al Mccord
    Participant

Dick was a great guy and will be missed. Laura and I send our prayers out to Arlene & family.

Gordon Horigan
    Participant

Our prayers, out to Arlene, and all. and Dick, Show them how it’s done up there. God Bless you.
    Gordy and Carol

Andy Hall
    Participant

Arlene and family, their is so many memories that so many of us shared with Dick and Arlene at the shoots. I had the pleasure of shooting with Dick over the years, truly he enjoyed the sport but most of all he enjoyed the friendships. Dick you will be missed greatly in our sport and the WTA has lost one of its great supporters. Arlene and Family our prayers,sympathy are with you during this sad time. RIP Dick

Don Mittag
    Participant

The memorial for Dick is 2/9/19 – at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Hwy 20 & Emory St in East Troy, visitation beginning at 10:30, service at 12, lunch to follow.

Tim Thompson
    Participant

Thanks for that info Don. Could anyone post a link to the obituary when it is posted?
    Thanks,
    Tim

Don Mittag
    Participant

I haven’t seen on as of yet. If I do I will try to post it.

Gary Witzke
    Participant

My deepest condolences and prayers go out to the Otto family. Dick will truly be missed as being one of the main cogs in bringing the shooting community a great facility in Wisconsin. Rest in peace Dick.

Amy Jenkins

Don Mittag
    Participant

Wow. He wrote his own obituary. How cool is that. Well done to the very end. As it should be.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.