Loading…
(888) 704-6588
1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa, WI 54457

Bob Klobuchar Passes On

Index Forums General Information Bob Klobuchar Passes On

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dick Otto 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dick Otto
    Participant

Today I received a phone call from Bob Hunter telling of the death of our long time trapshooting friend BOB KLOBUCHAR. Bob was a fellow competitor since the early 80’s and probably never missed a State Shoot. He became close friends with the Hunter Boys and if you saw one at a shoot, the other was sure to follow. Bob said he would notify us of the funeral arrangements so they can be posted here, when available. His passing appeared to be an ideal one as he was found in his easy chair with a magazine in his lap. R.I.P., my good buddy!

Tim Thompson
    Participant

Dick, thanks for the news. I did not know Bob personally but I did shoot with him at the last State Shoot at Waukesha on Sunday. Somewhere, I have a picture of that squad.
    RIP, Bob.

Tim

Don Mittag
    Participant

Wow. So sorry to hear. I have known Bob for a long time. He came to all the shoot that we ran at Winchester, Lakeview, Cudahy. He always said he won more lewis money at the shoots where Melinda figured it. He was always nice. He was also a good friend of Rodney’s.
    This has been a bad month. Lenny, Marion Radomski, Rodney Overson and now Bob.

Norb Hoff
    Participant

Bob was a great guy to chat with, did many times. Actually I remember beating him in a shootoff at Boxhorn’s August of 2001. He will be missed.

And Tim T: That’s the first thought that popped into my head too as I was on that squad and my wife took the picture you are referring to.

Dick Otto
    Participant

Here are the funeral arrrangments received from Bob Hunter. In-state Tue. Jan. 9
    Good Shepard Lutheran Church – visitation: 10am – 11am Service @ 11am
    1235 S 100th St West Allis
    Bob will be interred at Veterans Memorial Cemetary – Union Grove, WI at 2pm

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Amy Jenkins.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.