Loading…
(888) 704-6588
1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa, WI 54457

Aug. Minutes

Index Forums General Information Aug. Minutes

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Amy Jenkins 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Dan Horkan
    Participant

Well Ken I hate to burst your bubble but I don’t read this unless someone complains to me about what you guys are writing.
    I have other things to do like run my business or have fun than sit and look at this.
    You cant count all time I quit? I know what and why. I wont air the reason as I think that would be way more negative than what I said. It didn’t start with the current BOD either. I just wanted to say all the complaining you guys do is not great press. Maybe get outside of your circle and talk to people and see how they enjoy it. I had many complaints about things that you said and did during the annual meeting but I don’t run to the website and display it like you do. Most of us on the BOD have a business to run or work full time. This doesn’t leave a lot of time to have family time.. I have had a death in the family, 3 surgeries between 2 parents and a new granddaughter as well as helping settle my dads estate and helping my mother all the time which I live a hour from.
    I put her in the nursing home this week after another surgery and then went to the heartland grand while doing several things. With that said my plate is been more than full not to mention personal health issues.. I not sorry I fall short in your eyes. This the last thing I have to say. Its nonsense. There’s people here at the shoot that agree that its a joke.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Dan Horkan.

Ken Cerney
    Participant

Yes Dan I have heard that about you from more than one source. Have fun shooting.

Brad Patterson
    Participant

The original post was done on 8/31 and it is now 9/8. I don’t feel that it is unreasonable to expect a response and it shouldn’t take 9 days. The thread turned into a little bit of a rant but the original questions are still there and still unanswered. That my friends is the problem ……

Ken Cerney
    Participant

Brad, GOOD LUCK !!

Brad Patterson
    Participant

No worries Ken, I don’t expect a response. Heck my last post on August 4 is still waiting for the answers to the questions posted. It’s why I no longer volunteer time, donate items or money. I’ll just use the facility the very few times I do and my support will come through entry fees.

Amy Jenkins

I will try to answer the questions that you feel no one has responded to. Most of the information I am going to give you was what was in the minutes.
    DON:
    Porta Potties – Jim gave us the numbers at the meeting. Fritz will talk to the bunker shooters to see if they are willing to pay some of the cost. I can’t remember, but I don’t think we had a porta potty there last year, so this is new. Not sure who he is, but I assume you mean Bruce Nelson. “HE” isn’t the only one using the facility. He is the one that coordinates the bunker shooters. Last year the bunker shooters shot almost every Saturday and Sunday from Super Bowl Sunday on. They plowed their own way in to the traps. The WTA did not plow. What were the profits? I don’t know, but sometimes we need to remember we are the closest bunker for these kids to practice on and if they want to practice in the middle of winter, we should let them.

Where in the minutes do you want clarification on first and last name. I post the full name in the attendance and typically use first names throughout. If there is more than one person with the same first name, I try to use the last initial. Typically there is not more than one person with the same name at the meetings.

Correct, Kevin Doerring stated in his round table that next year we need to purchase trophies from Shamrock for the state shoot. We did not purchase anything from them in 2017.

Chops asked how the bar did at the state shoot. No one knew this answer as Glen Hammerly took care of all of this. I simply posted the conversation; however, there was no further discussion so what I wrote is what was discussed.

Nicknames – I assume you mean Chops. Sure that may be his nickname but everyone knows him as this. As for the comment about missing money, I am not sure what this is in reference to. I did not note anywhere in the minutes that there was money missing.

Brad – As for your questions about the by-law changes from your August 4th post, I do not have all the answers for that. The by-law changes were addressed at multiple meetings and then at the annual meeting. I did not note all the changes in the minutes as the majority of them were minimal from what I recall.

Hope this helps answer some questions that were being asked.
    Thanks,
    Amy

Ken Cerney
    Participant

Thank you Amy.

Amy Jenkins

A few answers to your questions after the meeting Saturday.
    Bar Money from State Shoot: Glen Hammerly gave us a breakdown for the bar. The gross was $3337. Expenses were $734 to S&S Distributing, $603 to General Beer, Coke $697 and unbrellas were $199. After expenses was $1104.

One porta potty will remain on grounds for the contractors that will be there working on the building this fall.

Thanks,
    Amy

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.