Loading…
(888) 704-6588
1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa, WI 54457

AGENDA for the March 5th meeting

Index Forums General Information AGENDA for the March 5th meeting

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Dan Horkan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Ken Cerney
    Participant

You are right Andy and I don’t think it would be a problem with changing that . Most of the time it is right after the minutes are approved or read. It may have been an after thought and just placed at the end.

Dan Horkan
    Participant

I know I thought the same as you did. I have received so many calls complaining on this asking what kind of meeting are we trying to run.

So many are saying that if they don’t get some real answers about our finances they want nothing to do with this group and would rather travel to big shoots and just shoot money shoots.

I can’t blame them. My wife has stated to me that on meeting days we can’t plan anything because you don’t know when it will get over. Never have I been on a board that has gone this long with very little production.

Guys I apologize for this but only can pray it changes as I’m not running a meeting. I don’t even know if I want to be a part of a ship that’s sinking with few life boats.

i believe this is a great organization but needs to seriously change our ways of thinking.

Pay down debt and regain support of the general membership.

We will get help if we do that al of the clubs are run by volunteers and this could for the most part also. First they need to know we care and we have a common goal. To get debt free.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.