Loading…
(888) 704-6588
1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa, WI 54457

2020 Zone Shoots

Index Forums Shooting Events 2020 Zone Shoots

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amy Jenkins

Here is an update on the 2020 Wisconsin Zone Shoots:

SW Zone – Sauk = CANCELED

NE Zone – Langlade = CANCELED

NW Zone – Weston = June 20 and 21

SE Zone – Beaver Dam = June 20 and 21

**All shoots are on posted the shoot calendar and if canceled, they will be marked CANCELED at the end.

Gary Witzke
    Participant

Good Morning has there been any decision on which day could be designated for the NE and SW Zone shoots to be possibly held during the State Shoot? Would like to know as openings in pre squad are filling up fast. Thanks for all you are doing in this chaotic state we are in.

Don Mittag
    Participant

Things may have changed since the last meeting but as of the minutes it doesn’t look like a decision was made about holding zone events during the State shoot.
    It might be a bit tricky with Michelle putting in the location of shooters addresses because a zip code may be part of two or more counties. Like mine is part of Waukesha, Jefferson and Walworth. She would have to do it manually. I think that could cause all kinds of issues.
    I know you may want to shoot your zone but I don’t think that any requirements will be in place to shoot your zone this year in order to make the state team. I’m not sure how or even if a state team will be named this year.
    This year is all kinds of screwed up. At least it sounds like we will have two zone shoots and the State shoot. That’s something.

Tim Thompson
    Participant

Don, If you read the minutes from May 9 it was decided that if a club or clubs did not hold a Zone Shoot, it would be incorporated into the State Shoot.

Tim

Don Mittag
    Participant

Tim. Would be nice if there was more information about how that will work. Like if I have already shot my zone can I shoot again and which one?

Tim Thompson
    Participant

Don, your guess is good as mine. Gotta believe they’re still trying to figure out how to make it work.

Tim

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.