Loading…
(888) 704-6588
1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa, WI 54457

2016 State Shoot

Index Forums General Information 2016 State Shoot

This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Don Mittag 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Brad Patterson
    Participant

I might be missing it, but can someone help me find the results for this years state shoot ?

Brad

Tim Thompson
    Participant

Only thing I’ve seen is the trophy reports on the shootscoreboard.com site and those don’t even have the HAA and HOA updated through the handicap championship. Hopefully we’ll see something soon with all trophy winners listed here.

Tim

Mike Pigusch
    Participant

I just got them at 7:45pm Central Time today.. I am working on getting the scoreboard website to complete   the end of shoot process.  I think the problem is because event 1 thru 12 is updated thru the 3S shoot program but someone needs to manually log in and click on something to activate HOA and HAA.

WTA Team Shoot is 20 Aug 2016 details at:: http://wtateamshoot.webs.com/  This site was opened to allow you faster data access to team shoot information.

Shoot Muscoda Team Shoot:is on 4 Sept 2016  http://muscodasportsmanclub.webs.com/teamshoot2016.htm

Mike Pigusch
    Participant

I am sorry BRAD your question is answered on the Shooting Event Page posted on 13 July. here the link: http://www.witrapshooters.com/forums/topic/state-shoot-results-2016/

Mike P

James Droster
    Participant

So I go to the site but I still can not see who won class and yardage in events  ????

Or please tell me what I,am doing wrong , we could get it all last year  , and thanks to all working on the shoot  results to  .

jd

Brion Turlick
    Participant

Does anyone know the status of when the checks from the State Shoot will be mailed?

Amy Jenkins

The checks are going in the mail tomorrow.  We were waiting for a form that needed to go with them I guess.

Brion Turlick
    Participant

Thanks for the update Amy.

Don Mittag
    Participant

Does anyone know when the payouts will be posted?

Don Mittag
    Participant

I guess no one knows.  Unless you are sending out a payout sheet to everyone I would think it would be less expensive to post at least the last days payouts.  How are people to know if the money was figured correctly if they don’t get to see the results.  If people left before the event was finished?  I know last year this was a issue and it took over two weeks to get things posted.  You must have them why is it a secrete?  There were a few people questioning why they didn’t get paid last year.  Is that the problem, people asking questions?

John Atkielski

I just received the 2016 State Shoot payouts last night.

Please click on the following link:

2016 Wisconsin State Shoot Payouts

Don Mittag
    Participant

Am I missing something or did I miss the HOA and HAA purses?

Dan Rauterkus
    Participant

Received check today and statement. Nothing on statement for HOA or HAA. I played All

Around Lewis, it was a $20.00 option. I stayed on Sunday until handicap Lewis was posted.

All Around scores were posted but not Lewis. I asked Theresa then about it. She thought they

were still working on it. Just curious what numbers hit.

It’s all good, the shoot was great. I know our group had a blast. Looking forward to

October!                                                 Dan

John Atkielski

Links to High All Around and High Over All:

High All Around

High Over All

Dan Rauterkus
    Participant

Thank you John.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.